Sunday, March 10, 2013

Meet My Dog, The Congressman



I Just Realized Something.

It just hit me!
  • My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day.
  • He has his food prepared for him.
  • His meals are provided at no cost to him.
  • He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup, and again during the year, if any medical needs arise.
  • For this he pays nothing and nothing is required of him.
  • He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep.
  • If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.
  • He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep.
  • He receives these accommodations absolutely free.
  • He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.
  • All of his costs are picked up by others who earn a living.
  • I was just thinking about all this and suddenly it hit me like a ton of bricks.........
My dog is a CONGRESSMAN!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least he's loyal. Congresscritters are in it for themselves.