Sunday, November 29, 2015

Loss

I have had two people in my family pass this month..My fathers sister my Aunt Phyllis...she was the jokester, the one who pulled pranks, some did not find her humor funny, me, well....I have that same type of humor...she said that proves I am a Clark woman..cause I am a bitch...I will defer to that always...I will share her picture in a moment. The other person is Manuel Sanchez, he is my eldest son Josh's Godmothers husband, a wonderfully devout man, very quiet, always ready with a smile, a firm handshake, and a clasp of the shoulder asking if there is anything you need and how you're doing...two very special people, I believe earned their wings and will be missed, will continue to be loved.
This song just sits in my heart when I think of them. May their wings give them flight and may their hearts be light.

No comments: