Monday, February 8, 2016

A Conversation Between Friends...Girlfriends That Is!



F1~You said to stir up all their pots. What are you drinking in your java?


F2~Equal and 1/2N1/2


F1~You sound as punchy as I am.



F2~I like my coffee like I like my men, strong sweet and golden baby!


F1~And you married homogenized milk.


F2~Yes....Yes Ma'am I did!
       But...
       It IS WHOLE Fresh Outta The Teet...AND Waaaarrm.


F1~Please do NOT say "creamy".


F2~Ok I am gonna cut and paste this and then change the names to protect the innocent meaning               me, then post it. Thanks for making me laugh out loud!

F1~Heh, there's no one innocent here.

F2~I SSSSOOOO KNEW you were expecting CREAMY!!!

F1~You are very welcome, and yeah, we are both dirty minded enough.








3 comments:

hiswiserangel said...

I am shocked, Miss Lisa! Shocked, I say!
Right down to my Granny panties!

*hugs*

Unknown said...

And those are probably tie dyed...lmao!

hiswiserangel said...

They are trimmed in lace, Miss Smartypants.