California Bimbimbap with Avocado & Kale
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice, cooked
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 inch ginger finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 2 handfuls kale (or more, up to you) stems removed
- avocado slices
- sesame seeds
- 2 chopped green onions
- siracha (not Korean but oh well)
- egg (as many as you want, I just did one on each bowl)
- Put a cup of cooked rice in each bowl.
- Saute zucchini, ginger and garlic in sesame oil over medium heat about 5 mins or until a little brown but not mushy.
- Remove zucchini from pan and put in on corner of bowl on top of rice.
- Keep pan hot over medium-high and add kale and 1 Tbsp water. Stir kale until wilted only about 30 seconds.
- Add kale to another corner of bowl.
- In same pan, add a little more oil and fry egg(s) until cooked but still a bit runny.
- Meanwhile, add avocado, green onions, sprinkle of sesame seeds and siracha.
- Top with fried egg and serve!