Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sunday Mornings

Sunday Mornings for me are now going to be filled with memories....I am going to be spending them with one of my Mom's sisters...my Aunt Shirley...she has always been special to me...we just always   had a special connection.  She is about 75 years old and has Alzheimer's, she lives with one of her daughters and her family, and they attend church on Sunday mornings, so not wanting to leave my Aunt alone, I offered to sit with her..we always have good, silly conversations.  I am looking forward to spending time with her.  So this will be my last post on a Sunday morning until we get settled in Tennessee.  


This is my Granny and her girls... my Aunt Shirley is on the top left...she has always had a wicked sense of humor...and that is something we both have in common.  I am going to make the most of my time with her.

No comments: