Wednesday, June 29, 2016

I Think His Tractor's Sexy!


Ok, It's the lawn mower...LOL....He's smiling again! ...and I don't think it's the mower anyway!
 ; P


My glider on the back porch...we have a swing on the front, and a glider on the back.  I have a stereo there as well, and was listening to Bobbie Gentry, while Ken was mowing, so I got out the camera and made a video of him.
 I was going to post it.  But as I was watching it, I realized I was singing...and I just could not do that to y'all!  
; ) 
We like to play a little Backgammon, 
&
 I found a recipe for Grilled Red Potato, Blue Cheese and Bacon Salad, it sounds divine....would you like me to post it?


6 comments:

Chickenmom said...

Give a guy anything with a motor and they are happy!. Post the video without the sound....

Granny said...

Come on Wirecutter, let's see you do a wheelie.
That will take care of the back forty.

BWBandy said...

Your new digs look like they suit the two of you.

Unknown said...

I am going to try editing the video, we will see what happens. I mowed a small portion of the "back forty", just so I could say I helped..LOL
; P

Thanks BW...We are both loving it here. Making it just the way we want it...Home!

hiswiserangel said...

PLEASE post the recipe!!!

Unknown said...

Comin' right up!