Thursday, February 4, 2016

AWOLNATION

AWOLNATION is a band I am just really paying attention to..., I liked Sail, when it came out, but didn't really pursue the album..until recently, and I have enjoyed the journey it took me on. Now they have a new album...and to me it is proving to be interesting...not all will like it, as with anything....but you may want to check it out.



And here is some thing else....

AWOLNATION's Aaron Bruno Says "Hollow Moon (Bad Wolf)" Reflects the "Monster of Anticipation of a Sophomore Followup"



3 comments:

Wrekreation said...

I like Sail, especially when driving with the bass kicked up.

Here's some guitar to try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPkQn5nDTZs

Unknown said...

....driving with the bass kicked up....used to be one of my favorite things, when I finally had time off....ahhh those were nice times! Thanks for the memory!

Unknown said...

....and you could feel it in the leather seat....