Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Ex's & Oh's~~Adventure Of A Lifetime~~Renegades~~Ophelia

Today's Rock...based on our Poll...this is what is most liked...thus far...any thoughts? Now, when I think of rock, this is not it....I think of this as Pop..But, based on Billboard Top Rock Songs...(Current)...I chose these four to represent....Out of their Top Ten listed.  Not that I don't like the songs, just would not classify them as rock. Again, I ask you? What do you think? Do you have other examples of current rock? I think of  Five Finger Death Punch and Disturbed when I think rock...Help, I've fallen, and I can't get up..not really, it's just my clapper's broke. ; P

2 comments:

Sedition said...

Most of the more modern stuff I listen to isn't on the radio.People like Chimp Spanner-a cross between djent, new age, and jazz and Mike Le Rossetti-Djent, jazz and funk. AMAZING guitarists on youtube.

Unknown said...

I will give them a listen...and thanks for the heads up! I may even share a few. Good to see you again. ; )