Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Saturday Night With My Crazy Cousins



Bacon Wrapped Dates with Goat Cheese - a super easy 3-ingredient appetizer recipe that will blow you away! | pinchofyum.com

Saturday Night, the female cousins in my family, and a couple of Aunts on my Mother's side, that are local...within a few hours drive, are all gathering for the evening, each of us will bring an an appetizer and a bottle of wine.  The above is my appetizer, the link below is the recipe.  I found the recipe a long time ago, but this is pretty much the same with the exception of switching the cheese from goat to blue.  I think there will be about 30 of us.  It's gonna be soo fun! 
If you have never tried these little gems, you should, they are an oldie, but a goodie!

Bacon Wrapped Dates With Goat Cheese


  The perfect wine glass or bottle for #WineWednesday:





No comments: