Monday, January 11, 2016

Would It Be Ok If It Was Your Child?


Excessive pat down of child
A California father is accusing the TSA of patting down his daughter in an aggressive way. Kevin Payne posted this video of a TSA agent using pat-down procedures on his 10-year-old at the Raleigh–Durham International Airport. The TSA says they ordered the pat-down because a screening machine detected a Capri Sun drink and cell phone in his daughter's bag. The TSA says all screening procedures were followed.
Posted by Ron Dwyer on Sunday, January 10, 2016
Is this ok? Would it be ok for TSA to do this to your child or grandchild? Opinions please.....Mine is....I find this to be crossing a line....they found a capri sun and a cell phone in her BAG, not on her body or between her legs....this is wrong, and violating, she is a child. That is my opinion.

******I  WATCHED THE VIDEO OVER AGAIN BECAUSE OF MISSPELLING IN THE NARRATIVE,  NOW I THINK IT'S A FAKE...WATCH THE BACKGROUND PEOPLE MOVING, AT THE 2:48 POINT,,,THE PERSON BEHIND THE GIRL AND TSA IS WALKING IN SLOW MOTION....AT THE SAME TIME YOU CAN HEAR THE DIFFERENCE IN THE SOUND AT THE AIRPORT, LIKE IT GOES IN SLOW MO AS WELL.  I THINK I JUMPED TO A CONCLUSION.  I AM GUILTY....SHAME ON ME FOR MY ASSUMPTIONS... I HAD A LESSON,  IT REALLY ISN'T MY PLACE TO JUDGE.
I APOLOGIZE.        Lisa******

No comments: