Sunday, January 31, 2016

Kissin' Cousins~~Ain't That Lovin You Baby~~Just Tell Her Jim Said Hello~~Return To Sender

Oh Great Swami t013....just for you sweetie...lol Doesn't sound like hillbilly hell to me! : P I knew a Jim once....; ) Years after we stopped seeing each other, I received an envelope in the mail, there was no return address, when I opened it,it was empty...but on the inside flap...it said, that it was full of love for me...I still have it...sweet..and silly....AND...he was not my cousin t013, so do not even say it! : P

3 comments:

taminator013 said...

Ah, sweet memories of youth. I'm 15 years old, Cousin Linn with the long dark hair, full strawberry lips and big doe eyes is 17.......................

Unknown said...

Ummm, not to interrupt your fantasy...lol..but I ws 32...so 20 years ago..lol.

taminator013 said...

That kind of stuff is okay in Tennessee, right?

I can hear the dueling banjoes...................