Sunday, January 31, 2016

Kiss Me Quick~~Danke Schoen~~Crystal Chandeliers

When I was little, my Granny was ahead of the times...she had one of those long console stereos..RCA...in the wood cabinets...but she had one of her sons..she had 10 children, 6 boys...anyway...she had one hook up additional speakers and run wires through the attic so the speakers could be mounted high on the walls, in the kitchen because that's where she spent the majority of her time...well as a young girl..she let me just rock out on that stereo...and she let me play anything I wanted...as long as I would occasionally throw on one of her records...so I could pick between Elvis, Wayne Newton, Charlie Pride and that was it basically...really it was not a hardship...cause she let me ROCK OUT! I loved my Granny!!!

No comments: