Saturday, January 30, 2016

A Bottle Of Red, A Little Sister, Laughter And A Sprinkle Of Tears = A DAMN Good Time!




 I love you Bubbles!  So, here's the deal....

Sister Golden Hair...because you are the blonde in the family, simple yeah...but there ya go.....
The next...because you are gettin' on with your bad self and doin' your thing...you go girl, I am soooo proud of you!
Third song is obvious...I took you to your first concert...and it was Night Ranger you lucky little girl you...lol....
And finally, I hope you always, ALWAYS....dance!

Let's do this again....and again, before I go home to Tennessee....

A kiss and a peck and a hug around the neck, to the moon and back again and as big as I've ever been, THAT'S how much....I love you!

10 comments:

taminator013 said...

Duh! Now I get it. I wondered what all those songs had to do with Bubbles. I had to read the rest of the captioning before I realized that you were talking about your sister and not the internationally famous singer named Bubbles. Here is his best loved song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO92VGKOYy4

He says a bad word in the song, so people with delicate sensibilities should not listen. I know that you are not exposed much to bad language in your environment.............

taminator013 said...

Yeah okay, I've been banned for life for the Bubbles song. I understand. I went too far. Story of my life. Before I go I figured I'd give you one last cool tune. Here's one for your little sister from me..............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSGGmOf_zdU

Unknown said...

t013, are you saying I'm mean and evil, like an little old boweevile? What did I ever do to you?? Gosh, thought we were friends....sniff sniff.

Unknown said...

Well, aren't you just full of love N stuff this morning...DAMN...yes my feminine sensibilities are affected...Liquor and Whores? Really?? Wow...No Kidding? I am shocked! I can't even go on....but I will...

taminator013 said...

Mean and evil? You? Never. Perish the thought. I just figured that you would do a Wirecutter on me and ban me for the Michael Buble aka Bubbles song.....

Unknown said...

My sister, Holly, is 7 years younger than I, when she was learning to talk, bubbles would fly out of her mouth along with her words....I called her bubbles...: )

Unknown said...

I would never ban you....I like a good debate too much....or should I say, I like to eek out my revenge slowly...however you wanna take it I guess.

taminator013 said...

Damn, I forgot about your evil geniousness........................

Unknown said...

You should refresh my blog love....

taminator013 said...

Okay, here goes, I'm doing the blog love thing........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6h2PnsA6Z0