Monday, January 25, 2016

HELP

I just have to know,
from all those interested enough to show.
How indeed, does your garden grow....

No, seriously how do you like your music, we have figured out, that you prefer YouTube to Spotify...wish granted....

Now, I ask...do you prefer long playing, or song by song?  You see, I am thinking you can put on the long playing and do other things on your computer or around the house or what/wherever....

But your wish is my command,
so please tell me true...gimme a hand!

I really need your input....hot or cold drink?
It's more important than you think!

So, how do you like your song?
Short playing or long?

4 comments:

taminator013 said...

I kind of like song by song.

Wrekreation said...

I kind of like song by song. I don't usually have the time to listen to a bunch of songs. Also, it seems, when you do single songs you are a lot more selective and I get to see a lot of different music.

thanks

BWBandy said...

Why don't you post some playlists? I would like to see what you come up with.

Unknown said...

BWBandy, that's an idea, wanna expand for me please. are you talking about Youtube playlists, or actually listing here and letting you go seek them..maybe I am having a senior moment, lol, or just being me....talk to me...lol