Thursday, July 7, 2016

Happy Birthday Baby!

  

Happy Birthday Baby....guess who's wearing the pants today???  And they are yours!  LMAO!  Git yer guns and git er dun!  Let's go out in the woods and play shoot em up!  Ready....Set....Go!


In all seriousness, I love you ....and I wish you the happiest of birthdays....I know...nothing special, you just want to smoke some ...ummmm .....Pork...
; P....LOL....
In your new smoker,  and fire off a few rounds and possibly ride your mower around the yard a bit...I will sit on the fender and hold the umbrella so it won't rain on you...; )

Woo Hoo, The excitement of turning 57!!

Well my love...may all your birthday wishes come true!
XOXOXOXOXO



Yes, that is what your cake looked like when I did a practice lighting of the candles...there were just so many!!!

11 comments:

Phil said...

Heh heh heh.

I'll go wish the old fart happy birthday in a second.

Quite the sense of humor you have there Miss Lisa.

Granny said...

Happy Birthday Wirecutter.
The caption on the cake picture should be "Fire in the hole!"

hiswiserangel said...

You two are adorable and you look GORGEOUS in camo!
Pretty in pink, deadly in camo!

Unknown said...

Phil, thank you...it's a natural kinda thang...LOL

Hi Angel..How YOU doin'? Thank you honey, you always say the sweetest things!

Granny, Our wedding cake...well one of them, I decorated...had a big black ball and chain on in and said...25 to life! I made each link out of black fondant, and covered a very large styrofoam ball with black fondant as well...it was a hoot! I added a dancing monkey because that was the only thing missing to make the circus complete...it was a little wind-up one.

Of course that was the grooms cake...there was a beautifully decorated...seriously somber cake as well...but I HAD to throw some of us in there!

Jack58 said...

Dear Ms. Lisa,
I guess you could say I've known Kenny a while - but in a sense I feel the same about yourself. From what I can deduce you saved his life from a great deal of despair from grief and John Barleycorn, and for that me and all of yours and Kenny's fans appreciate it.
He is a lucky man.
Your Friend, Jack 58

Unknown said...

Jack 58, I thank you kindly sir...your words are very special to me...I am honored.

emtgene said...

Happy birthday to WC from Deanna and me!

Unknown said...

Thank you both Gene and Deanna! ; )

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday wishes and blessings to Kenny, from one ol' fart to another... - Grandpa

Unknown said...

Thank you Grandpa, I will pass those along! ; )

Chickenmom said...

Oops! Sorry I missed his special day. Happy, Happy Birthday, Wirecutter - may all your wishes come true!