Friday, July 22, 2016

We Took A Drive Today....

These are the things that caught my eye...lol, as we drove by.  Ken was kind enough to stop a few times...but some are through the windshield...Still, God's Country is breathtaking!







 This is truly a tree house....the tree has taken it over.


I just love barns....maybe the thought of a hayloft...lol or the sweat of a farmers brow, rich in history, and in his stories.


My imagination plays with the possibilities of those who must have settled here early on...They built it strong and sturdy for it to have weathered so many storms...

By His hand alone....perfect beauty!




Three hours round trip....just to pick something up....
I am so blessed to live here!


3 comments:

BWBandy said...

It looks like quite the place. I know a few photographers would have a field day there.

Terry said...

Beautiful pictures. As a pipe and cigar smoker when I see those barns in that section of the country I think of tobacco hanging from the rafters curing.

Granny said...

Simply lovely.
Now that the Dooo Gooders have stopped all tobacco advertising, those old barns don't have ads painted on them anymore. They gave the farmers a free paint job and the artwork was amazing. Another bit of Americana gone. sigh