Saturday, July 23, 2016

Saturday Silliness

A Woman Shoots Her Husband For Stepping On The Clean Floor…

A police officer jumps into his squad car and calls the station.
“I have an interesting case here,” he says. “A woman shot her husband for stepping on the floor she just mopped.”
“Have you arrested her?” asks the sergeant.
“No, not yet. The floor’s still wet.”
Submitted by Rose Mattix, Decatur, Illinois

Every Marriage Needs A Spin Doctor

My wife told me that I twist everything she says to my 
advantage. I take that as a compliment.
Submitted by reader D. T.

What About the Other Half?

As the music swelled during a recent wedding reception, my hopelessly romantic husband squeezed my hand, leaned in, and said, “You are better looking than half the women here.”
—Marlene Bambrick, Cleveland Heights, Ohio

2 comments:

Granny said...

A famous Viking explorer returned home from a voyage and found his name missing from the the town register. His wife insisted on complaining to the local civic official. The official apologized profusely saying; "I must have taken Lief off my census." Giggle

Unknown said...

Hahaha....I fell for it! Make like a tree...it was funny!