Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Wednesday's Woefully Whacky.....

Stolen From Irish's Page....Again! ; P


Thank you Irish!
Apparently, the owner of the video has had to/chosen to remove this video from Youtube...it's a shame because it was spot on! 

Can we all spell C-E-N-S-O-R-S-H-I-P?

cen·sor·ship

ˈsensərˌSHip/
noun
  1. the practice of officially examining books, movies, etc., and suppressing unacceptable parts.
    "details of the visit were subject to military censorship"
&
A H/T to Barbar Cat 
; )




8 comments:

Irish said...

I think he was worried about a visit from his overlords.

Unknown said...

You may be right, then again, maybe Bill and Loretta decided it was the "right" thing to do!

Granny said...

Ah believe ah's just been censored, all I got was three orange squares.
Is that the new black?

Unknown said...

LOL, I am not getting the orange squares...hmmmm

BarbaCat said...

...I don't remember posting orange squares...

Unknown said...

You didn't Barbar Cat...I guess I am the only one seeing them...these are magic beans I make my coffee out of I tell you! ; P

BarbaCat said...

LOL! Don't know why, but all I see are 3 orange boxes.
Now I wonder what got posted.?

Unknown said...

An email you sent me the other day, and I could not help myself...